Roasted Chickpeas with Rosemary
Makes about 1 cup
1 (15oz) can chickpeas or garbanzos
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaver or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Rinse the beans in a colander and drain. Gently rub th bans to loosen the skins. Discard the skins. Pat the beans dry with a towel and place in a bowl.
Add the oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder and toss to coat the beans evenly.
Spread the beans in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, until the beans are crunchy, stirring and shaking the pan midway through.
Sprinkle the rosemary and bake another 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese and serve.
"Just Like Grandma's" for Happy 101 Award, Jennifer at "Bake Your Heart Out" for Kreativ Blogger Award, Corine at "Confessions of a Baking Addict", and VanillaStrawberrySpringFields at her blog for the beautiful, sparkly awards that she created.
I have already shared 7 things about me in another post before... so I'm going to share my favorite TV shows this time. :)
Maybe some of you also like these TV shows... If you do, you and I can be best friends. :)
2. The Mentalist - I really hope Jane and Lisbon hook up someday.
3. Lost - I get a headache just from watching the show.
4. How I met your mother - Who the heck is the mother?? Ted's been telling the story for 6 years now. He says everything is linked but I really don't think so.
5. Friends - I love you Ross. I hate you Ross!
6. The Simpsons - Doh!!
7. 24 - How many times is Jack going to get tortured and die and miraculously survive? He's the coolest.
Joy and the YamDaisy
Filipina Loves Food
The Peach Kitchen