Monday, February 22, 2010

And the winner is...

I'd like to thank all of you who entered the contest for "Cook Yourself Thin Faster" cookbook! Now the result is in. 96 comments were receieved and I read all of them. I enjoyed reading your definitions of "healthy". Some said eating right. Some said having a balanced life. I particularly liked one answer about exercising and doing things that you're supposed to do help you become a happier person. I couldn't agree more.

Now I went to random.org to pick a winner. And the lucky number is.... 28 Congratulations, CaSaundra who said...

I've seen this cookbook and read a few great reviews about it--I'd love to score a copy! Thanks for the chance :-)

Please contact me at myfabulousrecipes at gmail dot come with your address. I will mail it off to you as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for your participation!!

Love,

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to CaSaundra on winning the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraz to the winner..lucky one to have the cookbook...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy kneading my own bread or pasta! The bread you made does look fantastic - especially when you can see the little colourful basil and cheese (or is that pepper?) specks on the bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look of your breadsticks... i want to grab one and feel the softness as I break a big piece for a big bite!
    congratulations to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to CaSaundra! She is going to love this book. I have the first one and there are some great recipes in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful breadsticks, just like you would get in a restaurant - only better because they are homemade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice prize. Congratulations to the winner!

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete